What can be found here
You will find here a list of all the demos we have setup for you. Unless specified, they all use a variation of the TwentyTwelve theme that has been slightly modified for WP Customer Area.
The database is resetted every hour, feel free to create new private content. However, it would be nice if you could avoid to change existing content so that the basic demo content stays available to everyone.
John is a freelance web designer. He has a few clients and whished he could have a tool on his own website to manage projects with his clients:
- Progress of their project
- Share documents, invoices, etc.
- Hold conversations with them
- Allow clients to upload files for him (requirements, moodboards, etc.)
This demo shows what you can do just by using the base plugin available for free on wordpress.org. No premium add-on has been activated.
John is a gardener running his own small company. He has a few clients and decided to ask his webmaster to setup a small private area for his clients where they could:
- get some pictures of the work in progress in their gardens
- download documents such as invoices or plannings.