- Adjust precisely which owners will be selectable for each owner type
- Precisely control these rules for each user roles
- Precisely control these rules for each content type
- Compatible with custom user roles
- Compatible with all add-ons adding owner types: groups, roles, smart groups, global rules, etc.
- Compatible with all add-ons adding private content types: conversations, tasks, etc.
Let’s see that with a concrete example: a school’s website has a private area powered by WP Customer Area, allowing teachers and students to publish private content. Some restrictions that may be helpful in this case would be:
- Teachers can create private content only for a defined group of students or an individual student
- Students can only start a conversation with their teachers