We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you have an issue that we are unable to resolve and that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund provided that:
- You are within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- You have opened a request on the support forum and gave us all the information we needed to try to resolve your issue.
- Your issue(s) comes from a technical problem due to the plugin and prevents you from installing the plugin properly or getting the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- We have not been able to resolve your issue.
Please kindly note that:
- No refunds will be granted after 30 days of the original purchase.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Refunds do not apply to product upgrades or license renewals.
- You are responsible for testing that the base plugin, available for free, works with your theme and plugins. No refund will be granted if you have not checked that.
By purchasing add-ons from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
By downloading the add-on files after your purchase, you agree to lose your right to cancel your order as defined in the EU regulations on guarantees and returns:
14 day cooling off period
In the EU you have the right to return purchases made online or through other types of distance selling, such as by phone, mail order or from a door-to-door salesperson, within 14 days for a full refund. You can do so for any reason – even if you simply changed your mind.
The 14-day cooling off period does not apply to all purchases. Some of the exemptions are:
- online digital content, if you have already started downloading or streaming it and you agreed that you would lose your right of withdrawal by starting the performance