Addons licence activation failed
ThomasKeymaster# 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Due to a recent expiration of the root certificates from Let’s Encrypt, openSSL version 1.1.x is now required.
Your actual openSSL version can be found through phpinfo().
- You can create a file on the root of your server named getinfos.php
- In this file, paste this code and save
- Browse to the page, eg. yoursite.com/getinfos.php
- Scroll down to the page to check your cURL and openSSL versions, and make sure you have openSSL 1.1.0 or greater. If not, you should contact your host and ask him to update openSSL to fix Let’s Encrypt certificates issues when using cURL
- Don’t forget to delete the file getinfos.php (contains sensitive data about your server)
Note: you’ll also need WP 5.8.2+ which also includes a certificate update.
Vincent Mimoun-PratKeymaster# 1 week, 6 days ago
You can name the file with any name you prefer, it does not need to be getinfos.php. That file is temporary and you can delete it once you have the information we require.
If you prefer, you can ask that same information to your host provider. Ask them to give you the content of the php_info for your server.
You do not need to install let’s encrypt. You simply need to ensure that all the software on your server is uptodate (which by the way would be a good thing to do for you from the safety point of view).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.