We have a few translations files for add-ons ready to download on https://gitlab.com/wp-customerarea/tools/wpca-translations
If you can’t find the translations files you are looking for in our repository, translating add-ons can be done using PoEdit (free version).
- Open PoEdit
- Create new translation from Po file
- Select .po file from wp-content/plugins/customer-area*/languages (each add-on includes a language folder)
- Make your translations
- Click Validate and then save them as wp-content/customer-area/languages (if you made a Portuguese translation, you need to name that accordingly, eg cuarme-pt_PT.po for the conversation add-on Portuguese translation)
- Click File -> compile and create the .mo file
Translating the main free plugin can also be done directly on WordPress.org.
- Go to https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/customer-area/stable/
- Select your language in the list
- Start translating
Do not hesitate if you need more help.
The topic ‘Translate plugin’ is closed to new replies.